Fall Festival of Colours Limousine Tour
The Fall Festival of Colours Limousine Tour is set up for a full 6 to 8 hour day covering approximately 250 km of bright yellows,scarlets and vibrant oranges. Enjoy the views of nature along winding country roads. Travelling north of Cloyne to Bon Echo Provincial Park, on beautiful Mazinaw Lake see the cliffs of Bon Echo rock. Stop by for Lunch at "Allison's", a cosy, clean northern diner.
We have viewings at 7 or 8 amazing points of interest and stops between Bon Echo, Flinton, Madoc, Marmora, Springbrook, Campbellford, along the Trent past CFB Trenton and back to the Belleville area for your drop-off.
Too much to list on the website, so please call or Contact Us today for more info. We will reply to all your emails, within 24 hours. If you do not get a reply, please check your Junk Email!
Here is what you get:
- 6 - 14 passenger SUV Limousines, Sedan Limousines and Vans
- 6 to 8 Hour, 250 km beautiful Fall Trip
- Lunch at "Allison's" (alcohol not included)
- One very friendly, experienced, Professional Chauffeur
- 7 or 8 Point of Interest stops for photo opportunities
- Entrance Fees to Bon Echo Park
- Bring your own music on your device with cable to connect to our sound system
To Book Now or Request More Information...
Please call us at 613-969-LIMO (5466), or complete the form below to request a date or more information. For prompt service please provide as much important as possible.